1. Approval of the Minutes (ACTION ITEM)
- For the meetings of April 15th and 22, 2009
2. Public Comment
(Members of the public may address the Police Commission for a time period determined by the Chair on items that are
within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission but do not appear on the agenda. Speakers shall address their
remarks to the Commission as a whole and not to individual Commissioners or Department personnel. Under Police
Commission Rules of Order, during Public Comment, Commissioners are not to enter into debate or discussion with speakers.)
3. Reports to the Commission (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Chief=s Report
- Update on significant policing efforts by Department members
b. OCC Director=s Report
- Review of Recent Activities
c. Commission Reports
- Commission President=s Report
- Commissioners= Reports
- Chief of Police executive search
- Organizational and other contemporary studies
- Rules and procedures for Patrol Specials
- Commission Office staffing
4. Routine Administrative Business (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Commission Announcements
b. Scheduling of items identified for consideration at future Commission meetings
5. Hearing on disciplinary charges filed against Captain Gregory Corrales, File No. C04-123 JWF, filed on July 23, 2004 (DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION)
The Commission may decide to consider Item No. 5, in whole or in part, in closed session pursuant to Government Code section 54957(b)(1), S.F. Administrative Code Section 67.10(b), and Penal Code section 832.7. In which case:
a. Public Comment on all matters pertaining to the Closed Session.
b. Vote on whether to hold Closed Session (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10)(ACTION ITEM)
c. Reconvene to Open Session: (if closed session held)
i. Possible report on action taken in Closed Session, pursuant to Government Code section 54957.1 and S.F. Administrative Code section 67.12(b).
ii. Vote whether to disclose any or all of the discussions held in Closed Session pursuant to S.F. Administrative Code section 67.12(a).
6. Adjournment (ACTION ITEM)
*** SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA ITEMS THAT ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL AND DOCUMENTATION THAT HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO THE COMMISSION AFTER DISTRIBUTION OF THE AGENDA PACKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE POLICE COMMISSION OFFICE, THOMAS J. CAHILL HALL OF JUSTICE, 850 BRYANT STREET, ROOM 505, SAN FRANCISCO.