(Closed Session) 5:30 p.m.
1. Public Comment on all matters pertaining to Closed Session.
2. Vote on whether to hold Closed Session. (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10) (ACTION ITEM)
3. Closed Session
a. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957(b)(1) and San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10(b) and Penal Code 832.7:
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION: Chief of Police
Review of findings and decision to return officer to duty following officer involved shooting (OIS Case No. 07-004).
(Open Session) 6:00 p.m.
Roll Call; Pledge of Allegiance
4. Vote to elect whether to disclose any or all discussion held in closed session (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.12(a)) (ACTION ITEM)
5. Public Comment
(Members of the public may address the Police Commission for up to three minutes on items that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission but do not appear on the agenda. Speakers shall address their remarks to the Commission as a whole and not to individual Commissioners or Department personnel. Under Police Commission Rules of Order, during Public Comment, Commissioners are not to enter into debate or discussion with speakers.)
6. Chief's Report (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Review of Recent Activities
7. OCC Director's Report (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Report on the function of the Office of Citizen Complaints
8. Commission Reports (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Commission President=s Report
b. Commissioners= Reports
9. Commission Announcements (DISCUSSION ONLY)
10. Captain Paul Chignell, Commanding Officer of Taraval Station, to address the Commission on Police Activities in the Taraval District (DISCUSSION ONLY)
11. Scheduling of items identified for consideration at future Commission meetings. (DISCUSSION ONLY)
12. Adjournment (ACTION ITEM)
*** SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA ITEMS THAT ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE POLICE COMMISSION OFFICE, THOMAS J. CAHILL HALL OF JUSTICE, 850 BRYANT STREET, ROOM 505, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103, DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. (415) 553-1667