SAN FRANCISCO POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, July 26, 2000
Thomas J. Cahill Hall of Justice
850 Bryant Street
San Francisco, California
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Assignment of Commissioner and Setting of Date for Taking of Evidence on Additional Disciplinary Charges filed against Officer Chris J. Greenman, TTF (File No. C00-243 JWF)
4. Assignment of Commissioner and Setting of Date for Taking of Evidence on Disciplinary Charges filed against Officer Stevie Bacolot, Southern (File No. C00-244 JWF)
5. Police Commission Announcements
1. Motion of Calendaring of New Items
6 . Chief's Announcements and Review of Recent Department Events
7. Presentation of Funds from the California Law Enforcement Technical Equipment Program by Ms. Gina Papan, Deputy Director of Governor's Office of Criminal Justice Planning, to the San Francisco Police Department
8. OCC Director's Report re: Staffing and Budget and Summary of Recent Events
9. Public Comments
(Members of the public may address the Commission on items that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Police Commission that do not appear on the agenda.)
*There will be Public Comments on any item before or during discussion of each item.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE
(Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code)
Government's duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public.
Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people's business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people's review.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE OR TO REPORT VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE, CONTACT THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE TASK FORCE: RACHEL ARNSTINE O'HARA, CLERK, CITY HALL, ROOM 362, 1 DR. CARLTON B.GOODLETT PLACE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102-4683, OFFICE 415 554-6171 (FAX) 415 554-6177, (E-MAIL) Rachael_ArnstineO'Hara@ci.sf.ca.us
Copies of the Sunshine Ordinance can be obtained from the Clerk of the Sunshine Task Force, the San Francisco Public Library, and on the City's website at www.ci.sf.ca.us.