SAN FRANCISCO POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, May 24, 2000
Thomas J. Cahill Hall of Justice
850 Bryant Street, Room 551
San Francisco, California
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Consent Calendar
4. Police Commission Announcements
a. Motion of Calendaring of New Items
5. Chief's Announcements and Review of Recent Department Events
6. OCC Director's Report re: Staffing, Budget, and Summary of Recent Events
7. Public Comments
(Members of the public may address the Commission for up to 3 minutes for individuals or up to 5 minutes for groups. The President of the Commission may limit the total testimony time.)
8. Hearing and Disposition on Disciplinary Charges filed against Officer Lawrence F. McDevitt, Park (File Nos. C97-295 JWA & C98-198 JWA)
9. Hearing and Disposition on Disciplinary Charges filed against Officer Roy Michael Ramos, Support Services (File No. C98-027 JWA)
1. Request of the Chief of Police to Accept Donation of a Hewlett Packard Computer from Goodby, Silverstein and Partners for Use of the Bayview Station
*There will be Public Comments on any item before or during discussion of each item.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE
(Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code)
Government's duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public.
Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people's business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people's review.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE OR TO REPORT VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE, CONTACT THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE TASK FORCE: RACHEL ARNSTINE O'HARA, CLERK, CITY HALL, ROOM 362, 1 DR. CARLTON B.GOODLETT PLACE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102-4683, OFFICE 415 554-6171 (FAX) 415 554-6177, (E-MAIL)Rachael_ArnstineO'Hara@ci.sf.ca.us
Copies of the Sunshine Ordinance can be obtained from the Clerk of the Sunshine Task Force, the San Francisco Public Library, and on the City's website at www.ci.sf.ca.us.