SAN FRANCISCO POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5, 2000
Thomas J. Cahill Hall of Justice
850 Bryant Street
San Francisco, California
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Assignment of Commissioner and Setting of Date for Taking of Evidence on Disciplinary Charges filed against Officer Nikolaus Borthne, Star No. 2089, Central
(File No. OCC 212-99)
4. Police Commission Announcements
- Motion of Calendaring of New Items
5. Chief's Announcements and Review of Recent Department Events
6. OCC Director's Report re: Staffing and Budget and Summary of Recent Events
7. Discussion and Action re: Records Retention/Destruction Policy & Schedule for the Office of Citizen Complaints
8. Public Comments
(Members of the public may address the Commission on items that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Police Commission that do not appear on the agenda.)
*There will be Public Comments on any item before or during discussion of each item.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE
(Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code)
Government's duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public.
Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people's business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people's review.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE OR TO REPORT VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE, CONTACT THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE TASK FORCE: RACHEL ARNSTINE O'HARA, CLERK, CITY HALL, ROOM 362, 1 DR. CARLTON B.GOODLETT PLACE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102-4683, OFFICE 415 554-6171 (FAX) 415 554-6177, (E-MAIL) Rachael_ArnstineO'Hara@ci.sf.ca.us
Copies of the Sunshine Ordinance can be obtained from the Clerk of the Sunshine Task Force, the San Francisco Public Library, and on the City's website at www.sfgov.org